Saturday, April 3, 2010

Luminous Skin

Spring and Summer call for luminous, bright, youthful, dewy skin.

I used this Sephora Spring Trend Report as inspiration for my glowing skin.




Great looking skin starts with a great skin care routine. I use amazing products everyday to maintain a healthy, youthful vibrance. I will do a video tutorial soon on my skin care routine to show you the details of how I take care of my crazy oily skin!




I wanted to put the focus on fabulous skin so for these pics I used very natural, soft eye and lip colors.




For this Luminous Skin look I used all Bare Mineral Products. Minerals have amazing light refracting abilities and can give anyone a radiant glow when used properly.

Bare Minerals Products:

Face:
Prime Time Foundation Primer
Multi-Tasking Concealer - Summer Bisque
Foundation - Medium Tan
Tinted Mineral Veil

Cheeks:
Clear Radiance
Faux Tan

Eyeshadow:
Vanilla Sugar - highlighter below brow & corner of eye
Peach Puff - All over lid
Soft Focus - Crease

Eyeliner:
Big & Bright Eyeliner - Espresso

Lashes:
Eyelash Extensions

Lips:
Buxom Lips - Amber

TIPS & TRICKS:
Mineral makeup can get messy so save your counters and put down a paper towel first!

Synthetic fiber makeup brushes are best for mineral makeup because they pick up the loose mineral powders waaaaay better then natural hair makeup brushes!

Loose minerals can be intimidating but practice makes perfect. So try & try again!

Make an appointment with me and learn how to get this look on your own!
http://intotheglam.com/request-appointment/

No comments:

Post a Comment