Friday, March 26, 2010

Blue ---> Eye ---> Liner ---> Cool Tones ---> Cooler Effects


Bold Blue Eyeliner with extended wings on upper and lower lash lines




A Super Flirty Sexy Spring look for my daring GLAM GIRLS ;)




Here's a close up shot of the blue wings. See below for details on products used!




Products used on my eyes:

MAC Paint Pot - Painterly (I like this as a base it makes for fab long wear liner)

Bare Escentuals Buxom Lashliner - Blue Velvet (I am in LOVE with this new item and will do a tutorial soon because I think it can be a bit intimidating for first time users)

Sephora Eye Glitter - Opal (This is used in the center of the wings on the outer corners of the eye and inner eye corner down to lower lash line)

NARS Multiple - Copacabana (Used as a highlighter below the brow and on lid area)

Love & Beauty Mascara - Deep Blue (Got this at Forever 21 for $3.00 and I hate it my lashes normally look full and fabulous and instead they look sparse and thin. BOO.)




I can't stress enough the idea of looking BEYOND the beauty counter for your products and tools. There are amazing brushes all over for much cheaper than your department store or Sephora. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Michael's (the craft store) for pretty good quality brushes that are WAAAAYYY affordable. The Loew-Cornell brush pictured above was less than $5.00 at Michael's and it works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment